Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Egg Sharing

Hi Ladies,

Been gone from BE for a couple of months due to redundancy probs at work - but the great news is i've got my job, so back to being baby obsessed!! image

Seems like our funding for a free cycle of IVF is taking longer than expected, plus our referral date to the fertilty department has yet to come through, so we are thinking of going through egg sharing. Its something we have spoken about for a while... but thought we would try AFTER our free cycle... but can't bare getting to 4yrs TTC, so really want to aim for a BFP in 2009!!

Will be doing our blood tests and scans next month to test our compatibility and hormone levels, as i will miss this cycle due to the bank holiday weekend... but we are very excited!!

xx

Replies

• SO pleased you have got your job still Boo thats brilliant. i would have looked at egg sharing to fund our treatment but unfortuantely I am too old.. I think it would have been a great solution for us
    Good luck