Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

hello ladies.......

.......Just wanted to introduce myself before leaving any comments on your posts.

I used to go on the TTC forum 2 years ago but then left after finding it too hard. We've been trying for 3 years and are just about to through our 1st cycle of IVF- actually i'm sat at home waiting for the drugs now!!!!

I've through loads of posts on here already & you all seem so lovely, I wish you all the best of luck with your treatment, and i hope to see lots of bfp's image

Zoe xxxx

Replies

• Hey hun,

Welcome to the forum!! I totally understand what you mean about the ttc board being too hard, as happy as I am for all the girls it's so hard seeing the bfps roll in every month. The ladies on here and on the ltttc boards are lovely and it's so nice to have people that understand. Wishing you loads of luck with your IVF, hopefully it will be first time lucky!!

.x.

[Modified by: trixie85 on July 20, 2010 11:34 AM]

• Hi Zoe,

Welcome to a wonderful forum! I have just started our first IVF and all the ladies on here are so supportive and knowledgable.

Good luck, I hope this will be your first and only round of IVF xxx
  • Hi Zoe

Welcome, I hope you find this forum useful - it is invaluable to me!! We are also about to have our first cycle of IVF so you are not alone x
  • Hi Zoe,
    Welcome & good luck too
    Julie x
  • Thanks for your kind messages image my delivery of drugs arrived, i have to confess i did act like a kid at xmas unwrapping everything. Not impressed when i got to the pessaries that are meant to be taken rectally- they're bullet size!!!

Best of luck to you all xxxx
  • Haha, I have to admit I was more worried about the pessaries than the injections (and I don't like needles!) - but it's amazing what you can get used to, you'll be fine : ) Good luck!!.x.
  • Hi Zoe, welcome and good luck! I had egg collection on Monday and started pessaries last night and they are actually OK - although I have stupid long gel nails which is a whole other story.......!!!! Good luck with everything! xx
  • Hi Zoe, I think I may remember you from ttc a loooong time ago!
    My meds arrived on monday-its so exciting isn't it?!
    I'm having donor embryo treatment and will downreg on my cd1 mid/late august.
    Nice to have you here. Good luck!
    Helen.xxx