Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hello, hycosy test...

Hi Girls,

Sorry ive not been on much, ive just had a little read through some your posts, trying to catch up, im going to post on a few thread now, things move so quickly on here its hard to keep up with everybody's treatments. I hope you are all well (as can be on this crazy road!)

Ive been mega busy at work and family stuff but also have sort of been trying to put TTC to the back of my mind a bit as i was in limbo waiting for appointments and it was stressing me out. Anyway i needed a HyCoSy tube test but was told that as my periods are irregular and i can never tell when its going to come it would be difficult to book it in, and also they were going to presribe progestrone but my period turned up anyway and therefore i couldnt have the test last month, anyway to cut a long story short, they said it could take months to get me booked in so i asked to go private (through gritted teeth.... grrrrrrrh) and finally had my test today. If anybody interested, it was quite painful, but only for a few minutes, (i came over all hot and felt sick from the pain) but it passed quickly. The good news was that tubes were clear (even ectopic one) He did say that pcos was looking bad but he wants to put me on a high protein diet.

Ive got another appointment in a few weeks, i really hoping i finally get clomid, but i wondering if he might just say sort your diet out first. ( i actually thought diet wasnt too bad, but there you go!, he did make me laugh, asked politely if i have any other symptoms of PCOS, and im there with a face full of cystic acne and almost a full tash and beard! (need to get that sorted this week!)

anway, sorry to bore you all,

hope your all managing to enjoy the sunshine

Love Gem x