Forum home› Getting pregnant› IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can I Recommend: Zita West & Relaxation CDs

Hi Ladies,

Thought i would share my experience. I am now 12wks pregnant after my first cycle of IVF with 1 embryo transfer. Really wanted to do accupuncture but my DH wouldn't let me spend ??45-60 per session so I opted for these CDs to keep my relaxed, focussed and calm during the treatment:

Zita West
(Relaxation CD - For Pre & Post Embryo Transfer) http://www.zitawest.com/products.php?section=0#CD

Joanne Scurry (IVF Support) http://www.making-babies.co.uk/ivf_support.php

I swear by both CDs and recommend them to any and everyone...

Best of luck ladies.... Please please please stay positive and determined, you will have your bundle of joy soon *BABYDUST*

Thanks

[Modified by: Boo???????WantsBaby on 14 May 2010 14:47:15 ]

Replies

• Hi Boo,

Thanks for your suggestion! I did see your post announcing your pg on ltttc and infertility and I then read your blog which is really good!!! IT was a great read so thank you for doing it and sharing your experience. Massive congrats to you, you must be over the moon with your little lucky : ) I'm due to start my first cycle of IVF at the end of next week so I am going to order the Zita West cd after your recommendation, I'll try anything to help it work!!

Congrats again and thanks for the info.x.
  • OMG, how freaky! I did a search for Zita West CD's this morning, found these two I wanted so put a reminder alarm on my phone to bid at the last minute so I would win (hopefully)! Now I find it's you selling them, after a lovely post on my topic!

Spooky.
  • Hi congratulations hope the pg is going well, i am just reading your blog its very good, we went to nurture to they are very good arent they xxxxx
  • Yay, my Zita West Relaxation CD - For Pre & Post Embryo Transfer just arrived today!!! That was so quick : ) Very pleased, only 1 week to go till I start injections so I can start listening to it to get ready. Thanks again for the tip : ) .x.
  • I have just won the zita cd - hooray! funny thing was that I saw it and bid before you posted here - its nice to know the story behind the CD! I hope its as lucky for me as it was for you xx