Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

grrr AF not arrived

Hi i stopped taking the Noristrone (can't spell) last tuesday evening and was told af would appear in a few days but still nothing little worried this will slow down out treatment i am due to start injecting on friday any one else had this?

Replies

• Sorry hon
    I didnt have the northisterone. They gave me birth control pills so I got an AF to start the cycle from them. Is it worth phoning the clinic to see what they suggest??
    Good luck
  • i had the same thing but with Puregon. AF was supposed to arrive 1 week after my injection and didn't, so after 2 weeks my dr got me in for a scan to see what was happening. then typically AF arrived a couple of days later. I did find out after from reading the booklet inside the box that a delay up to a week is common so that may be the same with yours.

Sorry i've not been much help
    xxx
  • thanks rahe docs and they have said as long as here by friday all can still go ahead so not not worry, its just very annoying day 7 today!
  • its arrived ringing hospital this morn everything should now be reading to start inejecting Friday how exciting