Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a very nervous hello (again)

hi ladies, my name is stacey. i used to be on here about 3 years ago but stopped due to becoming obsessed with the site lol. but im back again as we srill havent got anywhere and i need some support.

our situation is my OH has low sperm count, he is 24 and im 22, we found out there was a problem about 4 years ago. we were refered for ICSI/IVF but were refused because of my age. i was told that i had to be 23 to start the treatment. i am now 22 and wil lbe 23 in feb so not tooo long now xx

id love to hear about all of your situations and how you cope with long term TTC.
LOVE STACEY XX

Replies

• Hi Stacey,
    Welcome back! I'm sorry they are making you wait! Hopefully it will be worth the wait thou. Julie x
  • Hi Stacey,

Welcome back hun. Sorry to hear it's been a tough road for you, seems ridiculous that you have had to wait until you're 23!! Glad that it's not too much longer to wait now though. I'm 25 and my DH and I are just going through our second attempt at IVF at the moment, so any questions when you start treatment then ask away : )

Good luck with all your treatment, look forward to chatting with you!.x.