Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

Is it normal.....

To be so tired when down regging? I'm shattered all day in work and by half seven I just want to go to bed. It's like I've taken sleeping pills, I feel all heady and every limb feels so heavy. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you think I should speak with my clinic or am I just being a drama queen? Xx

Replies

• Hi Katie,

I too feel really tired and v headachey. I work full time as a teacher and teach 1 class till 9pm and it's hard to get through it! Hang in there hun xxx
  • hiya
    I too am hoping its normal! been really tired every day, was fast asleep in bed by 9pm last night! But I am hoping its a good sign and it means things are working!
    My only concern is that i had my down reg jag on the 22nd April - ten days ago. Should my period have arrived by now? really trying not to panic but what if period doesn't show does that mean down reg hasn't worked?
  • Hi hun,

That was completely normal for me!! But everyone can react differently to the drugs. I found it bearable during DR but when I started stimms .... that was it, i was knocked out for 10 and very ratty with everyone!!

Keep up your vits so you're body is getting all it nutrients and iron levels are good.

Best of luck with your treatment... xx