Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello, so, who are we (again!)

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to the new forum, I hope you all find it useful, I felt it would be helpful to have a space to share stories, talk about treatments, vent, off load and make each other smile! :\)

Would it be a good idea to introduce (or reintroduce) ourselfs with perhaps our stories so far.

Im happy to start:

me and DH both 31.

I married my lovely OH on Valentines day 2 years ago on a beach on Thailand. I could never have guessed then what we would be going through now, the first years of our marriage have sadly not gone to plan! We wanted to start for a baby, but had several family crisis, so had to put it off for the first year to care for relatives, last summer i finally decided to ditch the pills and see what happens.. I was already by this stage a bit baby obsessed, looking at nursery furniture, buggys, and working out my maternity leave.

On my first 2ww i started getting back pain and heart burn... i tested early and WOW BFP.. we were over joyed and very pleased with ourselves! 5 days later I started to bleed, Unfortunatly this pregancy was ectopic, it took weeks for the hospital to diagnose because they wouldnt scan me for ages, and i was treated very badly and made to feel as if i was making up my symptoms. I ended up having emergancy Laperscopsy at 7 weeks when i had started to bleed internally and then when that didnt work (I later found out beacuse they had removed a clot by mistake!) I was called back in a week and given 2 methotrexate injections to 'abort' my baby :cry: I went home and cried for weeks/ months. In total i had taken 5 weeks off work, i was bruised and battered and had no baby :cry:

Due to the injection we couldnt try again for 3 months, we decided to have some fun, booked a holiday and tried to catch up with friends (nearly all of whom were pregnant already!) I wasnt too worried when my AF didnt return straight away, but 5 months on and i was starting to panic. A few blood tests later confirmed my projestrone was zilch, i was not ovualting or having periods. (oh and my face was back to being like a acne ridden teenager). My doc referred us to the fertility clinic. and another month down the line a scan revealed severe PCOS. Already I knew things were not going to be easy, we just had to wait for the results of my OH SA before we could be offered some treatment. Neither of us had any concerns, after all his 'super sperm' had done the job first time round! So it came a huge shock to find out he is suffering from male infertility, count was very low ( 7ml) and normal forms were only 4%. We were called to our first meeting, and told a natural pregnancy was almost unlikely now, and that they didnt even think IUI was an option, she gave us the most basic description of ICSI ever (thank god for BE!) and reminded us nothing was availble for me on NHS. We requested a 2nd test for hubby (like most blokes he wanted another go ;\) ) She advised us there would have to be significant iimprovement, oh and they wont even consider giving me tubal tests until his results come back as they may not be any point if we need ICSI anyway.

So i have spent alot of time crying, being sad and feeling sorry for myself aswell as doing lots of reading and research. We feel that we need to move on the to next stage of treatment as we are both desperate to have a family. I have been looking at clinics close by and some abroad, and would love to start treatment before the summers out...

Im sorry to have babbled on, so much seems to have happend in a short time. I really look forward to getting to know you all better and hope that we can be of some support to each other during this difficult time.

Gem x

[Modified by: GEM78 on 23 April 2009 20:30:08 ]

Replies

• Hi everyone,

Here's our story so far,

Oh and I have been together for 4years and are getting married in July, we have been ttc for 17months with no luck. We went to a fertility clinic on feb 18th for our initial consultation where they did and ultrasound and urine samples for me and a s/a on my oh. My tests were fine but oh s/a came back that he has sperm anitbodies and our chance of conceiving naturally were very very slim. So our option would be ICSI.

I can not explain the shock, upset and anger when i got the call with the results, i couldn't understand why this was happening to us and i just hid away for a few days to get my head around it. But now i have got used to the idea i'm sort of just like ok so thats it lets just get on with it. Although i'm sure everyone i see at the moment is pregnant!! my oh thinks i'm just looking out for it, but i don't think i am! image

I had to go for a hormone profile on my next period days 2-4 but typically my period disappeared for a month, so had the hormone profile 2 weeks ago and went back this morning for our follow up consultation.

We got the results of my profile and everything was fine so have been advised to begin ICSI. We are lucky in being able to afford to go private so have no waiting list and I'm having my first injection to down regulate next Tuesday (day 21)

I've been to every chemist i can think of today to buy my first lot of drugs as the receptionist at our clinic told us it would be a lot cheaper than getting the drugs from them. And she was right!!!

So thats our story so far.

I'm looking forward to sharing our story with you girls and will be here to help if i can image

xxx
  • Hi I'm Katie and i am married to Marc i'm 28 and marc is 26.

We started trying 3 years ago as we felt we may have a little trouble as i had problems with my periods at one point did not have one for a year!

After 1 year of trying we went to docs who transferred us to the clinic I started to have many blood tests to see what my body was doing and also an iternal scan which showed everything was normal they couldn't find anything but did not test Marc. We moved latter that year to somerset i used to be in Kent, the first thing i did was produce all leeters regarding what we had done to our new docs who transferred us straight away it had now been nearly two years.

I had the blood tests all over again and a lap and dye test no issues so they asked marc to do a sample at our local hospital which showed up not great so they sugguested we paid to do another test at a fertility hospital which we done then received the results not good the amount of sperm was great about 50 million but only 2 % were of any use very big shock and were told at that point we would need ICSI that was last november we had our first appointment with clinic in Feb when it was confirmed that i did infact have PCOS but I was also to fat to start having ICSI as we are being funded for the first treatment!

I have now lost 1 stone and we had another appointment the 14th April and now have our planning date throught for the 7th May so get our dates so very exciting and fingers crossed all will work in our favour xx

Sorry for the long story i really enjoy reading everybodies posts and it gives me so much strength and hope xx
  • Hi Girls

So good to hear everyone's stories again - I have a feeling this forum is going to be a huge support for everyone.

Our story so far...I'm 36 and dh is 30 (my lovely toy boy!). We got married 2 years ago and have been ttc since then. I went to the drs after about 6 months just because, being older, I wanted to get things moving. Throughout all of the tests and appointments I genuinely never thought we'd get to where we are now, just thought I was being sensible and getting organised in case of a problem, but was sure we'd get pg along the way. Well, obviously that hasn't happened! DH had to go away for a good few months last year with his job, so we had an enforced ttc break, so now been ttc for 2 years but only able to actively try to for about 20 months (only?!).

All my blood tests have come back fine, except for a slightly raised FSH on my most recent test. HSG also showed clear tubes. DH has had a normal SA and another including a swim up test and all have come back tip top. So, we've basically been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. The higher FSH shouldn't have affected ttc since I've been ovulating fine, just has implications if / when we get to IVF. I suppose sometimes I've wished they had found a problem just so we knew what we were dealing with. Knowing every month that there's no reason it's not working is hard, but then I know how devastated I was with the high FSH result, so I can't imagine how hard it is to find out there's something wrong. Neither easier than the other I suspect.

So, we've finally got to the treatment stage. We're on our first IUI cycle this month. Have just finished my day 2-6 Clomid and going for a follicle scan on Monday, with insemination later next week or over the weekend if all's gone well (I guess they do it over a bank hol weekend otherwise that was a real waste of Clomid!).

I'm normally a really optimistic person, but LTTTC has knocked a bit of that out of me and I'm convinced it will never happen. Feeling more positive this month with the IUI and have been having acupuncture for a month and that's been fantastic for the PMA (my acupuncturist is lovely and seems to have an amazing record with helping ladies with LTTTC). We have 2 cycles of IUI on the NHS and will then be on to IVF (unless IUI works - PMA, PMA!). We've been told we'll be on short protocol because of my FSH result (I get the feeling that this is because they daren't down reg me in case I don't reg back up!). Anyone else on the short protocol or know anything about it? Would love to hear from other IUI girls too.

Lots and lots of baby dust to everyone. What a lovely idea for a forum. I won't be leaving LTTTC but chatting to people going through the same things will be so great.

xxx
  • double sorry
    XX

[Modified by: J-Jenko on April 25, 2009 02:09 PM]

• Hey Ladies

I have never written this all down it may well be cathartic. Warning Essay Alert.

I am 39 (fourty in four months) the gorgeous Mr Jenko is fractionally younger. We have been together for four years which have been the happiest of my life.

We had a festive sparkly wedding day December 07 & the first night of our honeymoon was New Years Eve. We got together at a NYE party and two years later we got engaged on NYE. Lots of bubbles image

It sounds so weird but we discussed wanting children and my potential infertility on our first date! I knew hubby was a 'keeper' on the spot and he thought the same. We did have lots of cocktails and talked so much we forgot to have dinner!

I have had long periods (years) with no AF and the pain on my left side turned out to be a thankfully benign ovarian (9cm) tumour. I had another cyst removed when I was 20ish and 3 years ago I learnt that the benign tumour had grown back. It will have to be removed but Drs are willing to leave the surgery until it exceeds 3cm. Clock is ticking on that one!! As the surgery damages the ovary and can scar my tubes

All those ultrasounds naturally revealed PCOS too. I struggle with my weight but have a normal BMI but really have to run alot and restrict what I eat.

I am puzzled that so little is reasearch is conducted into male infertility. It feels a bit like abnormal SA = go straight to ICSI. As a consequence of a varicocele which is a bit like a testicular varicose vein OH count is 2 million below normal with between 2-4% abnormal forms. No advice really apart from lifesyle and take antioxidants

Have had Hycosy, laparoscopy and a raft of blood tests you girls know the score.

Although we qualify for NHS IVF our PCT has restricted the age of patients treated to 36-37 and the waiting list is five years. These criteria are against guidlines and am in the exhausting process of launching an appeal. Really important for this to go through as quickly as is humanly possible as I will be 'timed out' at fourty.

With this in mind in mid 2007 we invested in 2 flats buying 'off plan' from a friend to try and quickly raise approximately 15K for three cycles of IVF. However the developers ended up locked in dispute with a contactor and the ensuing legal battle meant that the block was sold right in the middle of our current credit crunch crisis. So instead of raising money all of it is locked in negative equity and we had to borrow for the IVF. Flats are rented now but a source of huge worry!!

We had no choice but to self fund our ICSI at the large hospital at which I work. Brilliant consultant I couldnt ask for any more.

We had a medium dose of the FSH stimulating injections owing to my age. However my ovaries went ballistic and we ended up with hyperstimulation. 50 plus follicles on either side. I became very swollen as fluid began collecting in my abdomen. My ovaries bloomed to 13cm from their normal one!!! Three weeks of attending the hospital daily. More transvaginal ultrasounds/bloods than you could shake a stick at.All the time it felt like the sword of damocles was hanging over our heads as there was an ever present threat of our cycle being cancelled.

Owing to the brilliance of the staff we made it through and because of the hyperstimulation we relaced only one blastocyst. I think you all remember we got our first BFP on my husbands birthday....

However the following day all the joy was replaced with fear and confusion as I started bleeding. Three weeks of HCG testing revealed a slow rise in HCG consistent with failing pregnancy. There was some confusion about where the baby was and I was booked for methotrexate shots. I hated that idea as no treatment of TTC for 3 months...however they found something near the fallopian tube and removed. The end of morning sickness thankfullly. There is something so hollow about feeling pregnant with a non viable baby. My husband was so stressed about bleeding after the surgery as last May I had a massive heamorrage after colo rectal surgery and collapsed loosing 1/3 of blood volume. Fortunately this time I was fine

Now feeling hopelessly optimistic about the transfer of our only remaining embryo 'number 8' ( a six day blastocyst).

On down regulation sniffers waiting for AF ** j jenko drums fingers***** then its some HRT type tablets to prepare the uterus.

The only trauma is that if No 8 doesnt surive the thaw we will have spent all our hope and 1000 pounds and we have to just walk away from the clinic. I want 2 WW even if BFN. So I will be appealing for super defrosting powers on that day.

I am so saddened and moved by what everyone else had to go through. LT TTC and this forum really do provide so much support and advice. It was a particularly dark time when we lost the baby as it felt like our only chance
    So a huge thank you to you all.
    XXX

[Modified by: J-Jenko on April 25, 2009 02:02 PM]

[Modified by: J-Jenko on April 25, 2009 02:12 PM]

• Wow,

What a lot of experience, l cant help but thinking how wonderful and brave you all are (even if you dont feel it sometimes) Im so sorry we (you) are all having to go through this, but grateful that we are in a position to help each other out.

Thanks for all your stories, it really helps peice everything together, prehaps as this board grows we should bump this to the top so newbies can get to know us better.

Sending postive vibes to you all...

Gem x

• Hi girls,

We are on month 19 of TTC and like the rest of you, feel very frustrated and upset much of the time as life can be so cruel. We started trying when we got married in 2007, and I feel sad that our fertility problems have over-shadowed our first 19 months as husband and wife.
    We were so happy when we got a BFP after 13 months, only for it to be snatched away from us at 7 wks. Even before this, I had sought medical attention, and pushed for it sooner than we would have been advised.....and how glad I am I did, as our goal would have been even further away if I hadn't. I have pushed for cancellations every step of the way, and so far this has worked virtually every time. I would definitely recommend this approach to anyone getting fed up waiting-don't worry what people think!
    We have been labelled as 'unexplained infertility'-hubby has had 3 slightly sub-optimal SA's but his last one was normal. However, due to the fact that this is controlling our lives, we are proceeding with self-funded IVF. Again, I've been able to get this brought forward and start down-reg in May.
    I'm really scared about this and know it may not work-I really don't know how we'll cope if it doesn't. But, we need to be positive and hope for the best.

Good luck to you all,

JCB xxx
  • Hello, what a good idea for a forum. I look on BE all the time but don't post much usually as I get a bit emotional...

I'm 33, DH is 42. We've been together 13 years and married for nearly 4 and TTC for 3.5 years. I first went to the docs 18 months ago saying I was concerned and got told to 'relax' about it. (As if!!)

Six months later I went back and they sent me for day 21 bloods - but didn't follow up and just told me I had excellent colestoral (sp - and yes, really!). Last October I went back again and saw a locum, who sent us straight to Birmingham Women's Hospital. Since then, I have had all sorts of blood tests and an HSG, which came back fine. DH on the other hand had his little fellas tested and the news wasn't good - very few of them and what he did have was basically swimming in circles with two heads. So...our consultant recommended us for ICSI.

DH immediately hit the vitamins, gave up his occasional smokes and gave up the booze (a huge deal for him) and I'm so proud of the way he's handled the news. He hasn't got upset and has just looked forward, positively, to the future. It has made me realise just why I love him so much and why I want to have his child.

Anyway, we applied through our GP for funding immediately, he filled in the form wrong (aarrhhhggh!) and so we filled it in again. On Saturday, within a week of the 2nd application form being sent, we got a letter to say we've been approved for funding and that the waiting list is around 4 months! (Sounds similar to Claire-ski!)

We're thrilled! It now seems to be moving along and we're so excited about the journey ahead of us and what could be. Fingers crossed it works!

Hope we all get there soon xx

• Just bumping this up x
  • hi ladies my name is stacey, im married to stuart. we got married last june (2008) and have been married nearly a year now, im 21 and hubby is 23. we have currently been ttc for 3 years now, been with hubby 5 yrs now, we found out 2 yrs ago that hubby has low sperm count, we were refered for ivf but denied for the fact im not 23, we appealed with PCT but they replied last week saying no again. so we have a 2 yr wait to be funded then what ever the waiting list is then.

hope to hear form you all soon
    Mrs E xx
  • Hi Ladies
    I mainly post on LTTTC but thought I'd pop over here and say hello. In a snapshot, our 'story' is as follows:

*Me almost 30, OH 34
    *TTC just over two and a half years, never had a whiff of a BFP
    *I've had HSG, 21 day bloods etc and all came back clear. OH's SA results not great in terms of motility. Put on NHS waiting list which for us was almost 4 years long - eek.
    * Decided to self-fund with help from family
    * Start IVF this autumn - scared and excited but delighted that an 'end' to Long Term TTC is , hopefully, in sight.
  • Hello all!

I don't post a lot but visit and read all of your fab advice!

Me 29 and oh 30. On month 18 of ttc. Had usual blood tests and all okay apart from slightly high prolactin but latest test looked normal and I am ovulating so doesn't look like it's a problem. Oh sa tests have shown poor motility and poor quantity. He feels bad but can't tell him enough how much it's not his fault. Nature has it's own ways of making us appreciate these things more and we certainly will appreciate it when we finally do get that bfp! I still have to have my tubes checked so may be me too!

Are both starting acupuncture in next couple of weeks to see if that helps and hope to continue this for when we get to ivf stage. I'm still waiting for timing to be right for an hsg test - I have af for 7 days usually and test done only on a tues morning! Have looked into paying to have this done privately if no luck this time around so that we don't have to wait even longer to know if my tubes are okay!

Well look forward to all your news and thanks againgem for setting this thread up.

Smiles xxxx

Will be self funding treatment as no free cycles for our situation so we are saving really hard!

We aren't quite ready for treatment yet but will be joining the ivf/icsi clan soon.
  • Hiya, I was having a look through old posts, and thought this was a really nice idea (THANKS GEM!). sadly, I think quite a few of you guys who posted back in April are still about, but I thought I'd bump it up so that any newbies on here can add themselves if they want to.... so a bit about me...:

I'm 27 and been TTC for 1 year with my hubbie, with no sign of a BFP whatsoever. We were referred to the fertility clinic in July and had all the usual tests done which showed that I was ovulating and had clear tubes etc. Hubbie has had 2 s/a and they have both shown high levels of agglutination and at best 'borderline' results. His first test had a low count (14 million), borderline motility (49%) and borderline morphology (about 13%). His second test showed a higher count (45 million), but very low motility (10%). But also 90% antisperm antibodies which basically means his immune system attacks his own sperm and causes them to clump together, leaving them unable to swim. Having discussed his results it appears that 90% are clumping together and the remaining 10% do not swim very well so would have a tough job swimming to an egg or fertilsing it. Plus the clmped sperm get in the way of any good swimmers that are there. Basically this means that IVF is probably our best chance of conceiving. IUI MAY also be an option.

Sorry for rambling on about our results, but putting it all down seems to help me get my head around it (which I am still really struggling with at the moment). This is all very new for me, so I'm feeling completely devastated at the moment, but also kind of relieved (???) that we have some answers about why it's not been happening. So anyway, our next step is another s/a, lots of vitamins for hubbie and seeing the consultant in a few weeks time to discuss all our test results and where we go from here.

We have not spoken to any of our friends or family about what we are going through so BE is my life-saver right now. It is the only place I can express myself 100% honestly and the ladies on here have been hugely supportive. Although I am saddened that so many amazing ladies are going through this horrendous journey, I am pleased that we can support each other along the way and really can't wait to share our journey's to holding our babies in our arms. Being over in this forum is not the way any of us will have planned it, but as long as we all have our babies at the end of it, it will be worth all the heartache, and some. xx

[Modified by: tinybabydancer on September 08, 2009 11:32 PM]

• Hi ladies

I was on the TTC board for ages, then the LTTTC, and now I get to graduate onto the Assisted conceptions one.

Our story (so far)....

I'm 35, DH is 37. We've been together for 5 years, married since April 2008. We started TTC straight away on honeymoon, and as the months slipped by with no happy news, we went to see our GP in November that year. An ultrasound scan showed I had some cysts on my ovaries, and after day 21 blood tests I was told by the nurse at my GP practice (just before Christmas 2008) that I had PCOS and I wasn't ovulating, despite CBFM showing highs and peaks. The same nurse also told MrD that his SA was perfectly normal. I was pretty devastated about my results, but put on my happy face over Christmas. Was stunned in January to find I was 3 days late and FR gave me two beautiful bold pink lines. But it wasn't to be - after a few days (I guess I was around 5 weeks) I started to cramp and bleed heavily. All over, red rover.

I had an HSG in February, which showed my tubes were clear. At a follow up appointment with the fertility unit at my hospital, they told me the nurse at my GP had misread my results - I don't have PCOS, and everything suggests I ovulate just fine. However, contrary to the nurse's advice, MrD's SA wasn't ideal. Although count and number were fine, motility (30%) and morphology (96-94%) weren't, and this was backed up with a second test.

In April 2009 we were told our next step was IUI, and the waiting list was 5 months. So we spent the next few months relaxing - still TTC, but not obsessing. Our diet was pretty good anyway, but we cut back on alcohol and quaffed vitamin tablets til we rattled. I took up yoga again and had regular accupuncture and reflexology. It's no one's dream to conceive a child in a hospital, so I kept hoping we could get lucky before September 2009.

But my period arrived yesterday (6 September), and here we are. I have a big bag of scary looking drugs, and my first IUI appointment is tomorrow morning, where I will have a baseline scan and they will show me how to inject menopur. We will have four rounds of IUI and if that doesn't work, we start IVF in 2010.

It has been a bruising and battering start to married life. I love my husband very much, but I think even the most solid couple would find this process a challenge. He's typically male about things, keeps saying "of course we'll have children", and often hasn't a clue how to deal with the sobbing, snotty mess that I turn into when my period starts, when a colleague announces their pregnancy or when I read in the news about babies being abused or hurt. (Thank god for BE!)

This has turned into a very cathartic essay - thanks for reading if you got his far, and I'm sure I'll be using this forum over the coming weeks while we stumble our way through the highs and lows of fertility treatment.

Baby dust to us all.
    xx
  • Hi all, I'm sure many of you know me from LTTTC but it is almost time that I joined this forum too.

Our story so far...........DH and I are both 31 and were married in June 2006. We started trying in June 2007 (yes! almost two and a half years already!). We had no luck whatsoever so went to see the GP in December 08. I had 21 day bloods done the next day and all came back fine. DH had an SA done in March of this year and they weren't good although not disasterous so we were referred to the local fertility clinic. Had our appointment in April and referred for more 21 day bloods and another SA. Again mine came back fine and DHs were significantly better and were considered normal. I was referred for an HSG which I had in June this year. We weren't expecting any problems whatsoever. I had been pregnant many years ago at the age of 17 (before DH and I met) so thought that it was probably just to do with DH's sperm or we'd been unlucky. Cue the absolute shock result of my HSG and my world crashing down around me.

I was told that I have something called a unicornuate uterus and told I could leave! What the f***! Went home and googled. I have only half a uterus and one fallopian tube and ovary. It seems that I didn't develop the rest while my mum was pregnant with me. No reason, just one of those things! No signs before hand. I've had regular as clockwork AFs all my life but now we had to deal with the fact that IF I manage to get pregnant, there is a 50/50 chance that I will 'spontaneously abort' (nice wording!) between 16 and 24 weeks. I cried for weeks. Went for an MRI scan to confirm this and it is as we thought.

So, where are we now? I have just had 1-5 day bloods done and they have come back fine. I have an ultrasound on Friday to check my kidney(s) as there is a high chance I will only have one kidney as well as they are formed from the same cells! DH is going for a more detailed SA privately over the next couple of months to see if IUI is an option for us. My local PCT do not offer IVF until age 35 although this is changing to 30-34 from December this year so we are going back in November to be put on the waiting list immediately. We won't know who long that is until December.

So to sum it all up, we have had a very trying couple of years or so with the BIGGEST shock I have ever had in my life. I have never met anyone else with my condition nor have I heard of anyone on here. It only happens to about 1 in 4000 women so particularly rare it seems downright unfair that it happened to me. DH will make to most wonderful dad and I just want to be 'woman' enough to give him what he deserves. I've had to deal with the fact that I might never carry a child full term and that by carrying on I might have to go through the heartache of losing a child late on in pregnancy. It has taken some soul searching, I can tell you!

Anyway, I think I have gone on enough and should not feel such self pity.

I honestly think that BE is a life saver. I know we are all in different situations but we all feel the same. That longing to hold a baby of our own and wondering why on earth it isn't happening for us.

I wish you all the VERY best of luck and will be here to support every one of you over the coming weeks/months/years til we ALL get to be mummies.

Love to you all. You are all amazing women and our DHs are all amazing men. This is the single hardest thing that any couple can go through.

xxx

[Modified by: MrsHopeful on September 08, 2009 11:56 AM]

• Hi all
    I;m sian i am 31 and my partner is 35 and we have been together almost 10yrs and ttc for over 6yrs with 2mcs one very early and one at 6wks, i have this year been disgnosed with PCOS and during an exploratory laparoscopy and dye test had some endemitriosis removed from one ovary but my tubes were fine thankfully, i have taken my first cycle of clomid this month and am currently in 2ww 7dpo, if not successful this month we are due to start our 1st round of injections and IUI on 6/10/09, we are also going to be put on the list for IVF in October aswell, at the moment i am struggling to be positive as we have been trying unsuccessfully for so long i don't know how much more disappointment we can take, it is getting harder to be happy for friends who seem to pop out babies so easily and i hate feeling like this as it is not my normal attitude. I am so hoping i have a BFP this month but am trying to be realistic so the disappointment doesn't hit too hard if BFN is the outcome. it is so nice to find groups like this it's nice to know i have somewhere i can come and vent my feelings, well think i've waffled on long enough..... Sending Luck to all for BFP's ;\)