Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Zita West Relaxation CD

Hi Ladies

Just a quick request. Do any of you have a spare copy or could copy the above relaxation CD. I would really like to give it a go, but reluctant to purchase a copy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Sarah

Replies

• Is it the IVF one ure looking for?... Ive got one that i would be happy to copy for you, but my one isnt the IVF... but is relaxing all the same.. and is Zita after all...

• Cupcake
    Any relaxation one would be great. If you could message me, I will give you my address.

Thanks
    Sarah
  • I've got the disc (the IVF one) I'll copy it for you if you send me your address.
    X

[Modified by: gerbera on September 11, 2010 04:20 PM]

• Ive messaged you, hope it works! XX
  • Ahh brilliant MrsW... .you'll get them both! image X
  • Gerbera

I have messaged you my address.

Thanks
    Sarah
  • I know this is mega mega mega cheecky - but cupcake, if i sent you a blank CD, could you do me a copy please? I dont mind if you would rather not and open the flood gatres so to speak!

I have been thinkng of gertting this for a while.

Please say no if you would rather not, as i realise i am being mega cheeky image:roll:imageops:imageops:imageops:
  • disneyprincess

.... im sure ive a few blank cds kicking about i will get on to it this week hun... if u send me ure address i'll send it out at same time as MrsW's....

no worries

... thats what we are all here for... image

XX
  • aw thank you so so so much - i really appreciate it image

Now - sorry to be a pain, but i dont know how to private message you my address!! Will have a look
    cheers hunny
  • Underneath my post there should be a bit saying EMAIL.... click on that, that should work hun

XX
  • Thanks Cupcake - so sorry for not replying, I have not been able to get online image

hope you hada lovely weekend

xx