Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

new to ivf please help!!!

Hi everyone

id like to introduce myself as im prob going to be starting ivf soon as..!!

iv been on this site for a year now i think!! i have been trying for 2 years. i have pcos and have had various rounds of clomid for two years. i had a mc at 9 weeks a couple of months ago now and my consultant has now said that ivf would be the best route. i was supposed to start tamoxifen next week but im just going to go ahead with ivf . i have completed a course of provera to induce period and was wondering when i will be able to start ivf??i am hoping to get an app with my gyne next week??

also has anyone had ivf with mr steer at chelsfield??

would really appreciate with advice i feel very confused and scared at the moment xxxx

Replies

• Sorry, I'm unable to answer any of your questions but hello & welcome anyway, Julie x
  • I don't have any answers either but I hope you can get started soon. Good luck!
    Helen.xxx
  • Hi
    try not to worry. I know it's hard as I am in the process of my first round. It sounds like your going through a different style of ivf to me so I can't really advice.

Your nurses and reception staff at your clinic should be able to help if you give them a call.

Good luck x