Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

Hi everyone, another one here to join you!

Hi there,
A quick bit about me, Had IVF last year & it worked a treat. I had 2 embroys implanted & both split (quads). I got to 21 weeks then I went in to labour & delivered my 4 girls. At 21 weeks they didn't have a hope & sadly passed very quickly. So here I am back at the begining 9 months later!
Today I started my spray. I'm hopeful for the future but also nervous too.
Thought it was about time I joined you x

Replies

• Hi welcome to the forum.
    So sorry to hear about your little ones, you are so brave for trying again. I wish you all the success in the world. I had never thought about the eggs splitting and making twins - something to be aware of! I start my spray on 20th June, started more healthy eating plus vitamins yesterday - no processed food, chocolate etc. Its my first time and due to the cost - our only chance.
    How are you feeling on the sprays? Do you get lots of side effects or are you quite luucky in that way? Keep in touch and let us know how your getting on xxx
  • I'm feeling a bit sore & a wee bit sick but apart from that so far so good. I have to say looking back the last treatment was not as bad as I thought it would be.

Your start date for the stray will be here before you know it. Your doing all the right things just try not to stress yourself out. I will have everything crossed for you x
  • Thank you, I'll keep everything crossed for you too. xxx