Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The wait begins

Hi everyone,

Had my transfer yesterday.

I managed to get 6 8 cell embryos so I've had 1 put back in (they won't let me have 2 becuase of my age, 28) and 5 have been frozen.

The transfer was so much quicker and easier than I'd imagined and after lazing around yesterday I feel back to my normal self today. I'm back at work tomorrow so think I'm going to go for a little walk today as I haven't moved much since retrieval on Wednesday.

Now I just have the horrible wait until my test date which is 15th December (seems long).

Take care everyone

Replies

• Options
    hey honey!
    just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world!
    If they only put 1 back in then I think they prob think you have a high chance of success!
    Look after yourself, and I hope the time passes quickly for you!
    Keep us posted if you can!
    xx
  • Options
    Good luck honey, hope it goes really really well... can't wait to see your BFP on the 15th! image
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi Donna and fab news! Get comfy little embie. Sending lots of sticky vibes to you.

Good luck .

xxxx
  • Options
    Just wanted to say good luck.

How's it going? How you feeling? It's all so exciting and scary at the same time!

Lots of sticky dust xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for all of your messages.
    I'm now 10 days past ET but have absolutely no symptoms so I'm dreading doing the test on 15th. I've booked the day off work because I figure I won't feel like going in whatever result we get.
  • Options
    Hey Donna, wow I can't believe how long you have to wait! My official test day was 10 days after blast transfer, and I tested 2 days early!! You must be v patient.... I had no symptoms either so that's not a bad sign! Also, if you're now 15 dp ec, then you'd probably be starting to get AF soon if you're going to, so it's looking v good I'd say. Loads of luck hon xx