Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

Feeling really down today

Had a really rubbish day today. Pretty sure AF is on it's way as I'm getting the kind of spotting I normally get when it's due. I'm too far past EC for this to be implantation bleeding (EC+14).
Can't believe how down I feel. However much I kept telling myself the sucess rates weren't great, you can't help yourself from hoping and starting to dream about what might be.

Replies

• Sending you hugs, Donna. Can you do a pregnancy text to tell you one way or another? Sometimes it's the not knowing that's worse xxx
  • Hey Donna, hang in there honey. the progesterone support (pessaries / injections) can cuase spotting or it could be late implantation. It's not over yet....lots of people do get spotting in early pg. It must be really tough to stay positive though, I can totally understand that. Are you going to test tom? You can if you're 14 dp ec. xx
  • Thanks for your support.
    Think I'm going to wait until the day the clinic told us (15th). Just think that if I do an early test and it's negative I'll still feel like I need to do another one on 15th to be 100% sure.
  • Good plan hon.....you must be a v patient lady!! How's the spotting looking now? Everything crosssed for you xx