Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Im Leaving...

GIRLS

I'm leaving you and joining due in August 2010.

We have got our BFP.

I have been peeing on sticks since Monday morning and the lines have been bold and strong. I phoned our clinic who said we still test Saturday but all looks good. Have even booked a GP appointment tomorrow morning for my blood tests...

I have never been so excited but calm as I know we still have a long long way to go.

Our first scan will be on the 22nd December... Have a very funny we have a BOGOF.

Have all preg symptoms and not all good ones...

Thanks girls for all the support and lovely messages over the past few months. Will always keep and eye on this section. If anyone wants to ask any questions im not shy so ask away....

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Love

A very happy pregnant Emma x

Replies

• That is amazing!!!! I am very very pleased for you and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
    Many Many Congratulations,
    xxx
  • Oh wow!! Congratulations!! Big yay - have a brilliant nine months (enjoy even the the not so good symptoms...)
  • Fantastic news - congratulations x
  • Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP Emma. So amazing isn't it. Bet you'll be peeing on a few more sticks!! I have been all week! Have you done a CBD to see how many weeks it says? See you over in due in Aug when I pluck up the courage to go over there (probably around 12 weeks!!). Well done to you and DH xx
  • I am so pleased for you.

When you read a thread like this, it fills you with so much hope! which is just what we need some days.

Good luck and enjoy every second of the baby journey! xxx
  • Yeah Emma!! Congratulations.

xxxx
  • Congratulations Emma. Great news!
  • Ah Thank you girls.

Really hasn't quite sank in yet.
    Told the clinic this morning ... Have Our first scan on the 23rd December to tell us if its twins ...
    We are due on the 11th August ( my wee bros birthday which is nice. )

I still have my feet up and will do till the 28th January...

What are your dates TBD... ?

I have mega nausea. But yeahhhhh.

Em x
  • Hey Em, he he still so pleased for you. I think my EDD is 08/08/10 but may be 06/08/10, different calculators say different things!! I have my 1st scan next week and am really really scared. Sounds like you have more symptoms than me already!! I am just getting nausea / sore boobs first thing in morning, hungry or can't eat anything, v tired, bloated........but don't really feel all that different! It's a bit worrying. Wish I had loads of symptoms too. Hope you're managing to enjoy it all xx