Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Where we're at

Hi folks,

I just wanted to update on here but it's hard when some of our ladies have had some bad news recently, so will just give the facts.

I had my egg collection yesterday instead of Wednesday and they got 17 eggs, I had the call this morning that we have 12 embryos. Either having our transfer tomorrow or on Tuesday depending on how well the embryos are getting on tomorrow. We'll get a call at around 8.30 letting us know what's going to happen.

Keeping my fingers crossed as I know, especially from reading other posts on here, that nothing is certain. Will try and update in next few days.

Sarah x

Replies

• Hi Sarah
    That is great news. Hope et goes well.
    Sarah xxx
  • Hi Sarah
    That is great news. Hope et goes well.
    Sarah xxx
  • Brilliant news Sarah!! Everything crossed for some great embies! Do you know how many you want/they will let you transferred?
    Pleased I shall have a PUPO buddy!!
    Helen.xxx
  • Thanks Sarah and Helen - i'm looking forward to being PUPO now. The embryologist called this morning and said that 11 of our embryos have divided and he wants to take them to blastocyst. It looks like it's going to be a 5day (Tues) or or a 6 day (Weds) transfer for us.

So so greatful and happy to have gotten this far. I am keeping everything crossed for our little embryos to keep dividing and going strong!

Sarah xx
  • Congratulations Sarah - that's a fab result!

Moggsxx
  • Hi Sarah.

Congratulations petal. I have everything crossed that you will be announcing your bfp soon. X x
  • That is so fab - good luck with everything xx
  • Brilliant news, keeping everything crossed for you and I'm sure everything will be fine. Looking foward to you updates
    Rhian x
  • Congratulations.
    Thats a fantastic result.

Hope your joining one of the Due in... very shortly!

• Whao! Congratulations!!!!!
  • Thanks to all of you lovely ladies for your fantastic support - don't know what i'd do without you!

S x