Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

FAO *MrsD*

Hey Mrs D

I am right in thinking your scan is today? If so good luck honey, really hope all goes well and look forward to reading all about it.

S x

Replies

• Hi Squibly - an FAO - thank you!!!!

The scan today was amazing. MrD and I still in shock because both embryos took and we are expecting twins!! Planning to up my folic acid intake a bit, but do I need to do anything else? (other than enjoy my sleep while I can??). The clinic will be keeping a close eye on me and I'm back for another scan next week.

Hope your lovely three aren't giving their mummy too hard a time.

xxx
  • OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is amazing news Mrs D - congratulations to you and hubby!! Being a mummy to multiples is absolutely amazing and you will love every minute of it (ok, maybe not the sleepless nights but hey who cares!)

I am sure you know what to do but the best advice i was given was drink plenty of water (i used to walk around with a 2l bottle permanently in my hand!!) It will keep you hydrated, help with sickness and most importantly avoid a UTI which can bring on early labour.

In the twins and triplets forum there are a few mums who have recently had twins so i am sure they will be happy to give you any tips as well.

Really hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and you enjoy every second - you deserve it.

Much love

S x