Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a little tit-bit.....

http://www.ivanbelchev.com/myembryo/

You type in the date of conception (or as near as) and then it show's what them embryo/baby looks like.....ok, I know I am getting obsessed now! ;\)

Emma x

Replies

• Options
    Thanks Emma - am now addicted to this. Been l ooking at my little embryo at only 6 days!

S x
  • Options
    Ha!! Me too- I'm on 6 days too and check every day (and I admit to changing the dates to see what it's like in a few days- I'm obsessed)!!!

When do you have your test?

Emma x

• Options
    Hi Emma,

Glad you're on BE - was starting to get a bit lonely reading through old posts!

My OTD is the 1st of October although I know full well that I won't make it that far without testing myself. When's yours? And have you got one emby or two?

I have started a separate thread up for ladies in the 2ww as I know there's a fair few of us at the moment, I hope you'll join me on there.

S xx
  • Options
    Ah right- yes, I'll join that thread.

Mine is 30th September. They put back one 4 cell and one 6 cell on day 4 (if egg collection day is classed as day one). Think I'll be testing prior, since I discovered about 20 pg tests I must have bought over the years!!!

What about you? one or two?
  • Options
    I only got one put back as I have problems with my cervix which mean that a multiple pregnancy would be very risky for me. I only had my ET yesterday at CARE fertility services in Manchester, and had one good expanding blastocyst transferred. Had a few small twinges yesterday but feel totally normal and fine today - I feel like I should be feeling something!!

I think you have an excellent chance with two embryos - I wish I had the same chance myself. I'm feeling a little down today about my one lone blasty - but I guess it only takes one good one.

I really really hope that we are both moving through to PAI together!

How are you feeling? Any twinges or anything?

Sxx
  • Options
    Yes, but all the way through, they have said to me it's about quality not quantity and I think that's prob right.

Sounds like your blast has a massive chance of going forward if they managed to take it so long in the incubator.

No twinges appart from sore boobs, which is explained by the pregesterone (?!?) pessaries, so not reading much into that!

Yes, progression to PAI would be incredible!

• Options
    I think the main thing for me is just not believing it could possibly happen to me. I had a terrible year last year and think it's just generally knocked my confidence in the fact that my body can do this. Think I might listen to my zita west CD now and see if I can get some of my positivity back.

Keep in touch!

S x
  • Options
    Good idea- might dust mine down too image

Will do- you too x