Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

CBD now says.....

Well, I did anot more positive her CBD today, on Friday it said 2-3, today it says 3+!!! So pleased, feeling ready for the scan on Tuesday, although still scared. Praying for a heartbeat, then it will feel real. It will be wonderful to be able to say "Ha! Told you so" to the clinic lol. I am going to the loo more, and have had a couple of quezy feelings, tummy is bloated too.

Hope everyone else is well,

Debbie - if you see this, how are you doing? I hope you haven't had any OHSS x

Kate - How are you feeling, any symptoms yet? I bet its wonderful for you now, after seeing bubs on the scan, making it all real! x

Replies

• Fantastic!!! Will be thinking about you on tuesday.
    H.xxx
  • that's fantastic news lori! will be thinking of you on tues. x
  • Hi Lori

So pleased to see your post. Don't you just love CBD tests!!

I am fine. Did not get many symptoms of OHSS and back to normal now just waiting for AF to arrive so we can find out more about the next step.

Will be thinking of you on Tuesday xx
  • Hi Lori! That's fab news! I got my 3+ last Sunday so we're not far apart by the sounds of it! (I think I am 6+6 today but it's hard to know given our circumstances isn't it?!)
    In answer to your question, I've been feeling queasy mosy days, usually about 4pm in the afternoon but today it was from this morning, very sore achy boobs and white spots on nipples (lovely!) and a nice case if thrush, a coldsore and a zillion zits!! So obviously pregnancy is beautiful!!! I still don't 'feel' pregnant though, it seems like a dream and I still keep expecting the worst as we've kind of prepared ourselves for bad news after the months we've had trying and ICSI etc, it's hard to let go and relax and enjoy it.
    Good luck for Tuesday's scan, I will be thinking of you lots. I have another one booked for September 3rd when I'll be about 8 and a half weeks - my one for this week was postponed seeing as I had an earlier one. Keep us all posted, big hugs and buckets of sticky dust, Kate xxx
  • Lorimumto2.

I hope all goes well for your scan today, and looking forward to your update.

Sarah
    xx