Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

Amazing Husband

Hi girls

Am due to start Ivf in 2 weeks... Although I did have my sis 2 weeks ago and am due to ovulate tomorrow so fingers crossed I may just catch after all... I have a lot of PMA. Even though I was on the pill for a month my cbfm does say im on my high days now so thats a good sign...

Anyhow... My husband is soooooooo romantic. Its our first wedding anniversary on the 6th September and hes booked a trip down to cape town to celebrate. He also said it could be our last holiday just the 2 of us and because ivf could be stressful we need some great laughs just now to make up for a few lows ahead.

I was in shock... I'm a very lucky girl to have snagged this one... Away now to pack leaving in 4 days...

Will fill you in on our return and fingers crossed IVF wont be needed... Ah well I can but hope.

Emma x

Replies

• What a lovely gesture!

I've read a lot of posts which say that a hol is just the thing to conceive and I'm hoping that the IVF is not needed for you, have a lovely hol,

LOve Em J xxx
  • Oh my! that's an amazing treat to have lined up for you!! Bless xxx Good luck with the IVF. (sorry to gatecrash, it was such a lovely post I didn't want to read and run x)