Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

EGG Transfer

Had the call at 9.30 out of the 15 eggs 10 fertilised and 9 have gone to potential blastocsyt stage so now we have the big decision do we wait untill tuesday and just have 1 transferred if they make it to that day or do we have 2 in tomorrow and have a high risk on twins. After speaking to hubby with the amount of bad luck we have had recently we have decided we can't risk the fact that come tuesday we may have nothing to transfer as it is not guareented so we are having 2 in tomorrow afternnoon as this is the only thing we can control and we need to try i'm so excited don't no whether to cry or what!

Replies

• Options
    Had the same dilemma a few months ago but with fewer eggs! The clinic will always advise you of the best option! So I think you have made the right choice. I am currently 14+5 weeks pregnant, 1embryo implanted so having two put back doesn't always mean a multiple pregnancy. Have you thought about reflexology? as I have found that this has really helped, also had hypnotherapy this time which I found relaxes Me.
    Good Luck and let us know how you get on. x
  • Options
    oooh how exciting, really hope it goes well for you,

plus, im a twin so always a bit bias.. : )

Good luck, lots of baby dust!

Gem x