Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Worried about appointment tomorrow :(

Hi Ladies

We have our follow up appointment tomorrow for the results of all our tests. We already know that I have at least one PCO but more worryingly my DHs SA results are also abnormal. A year ago the normal forms were only 2% and despite his best efforts over the past few months I am worried that they will not have improved - it would be a miracle for them to get to 'normal' levels from 2% anyway.

I am worried about how I (and he) will take the news that we will need to go down the ICSI/IVF route which i am fairly sure we will. It also worries me that other test results may be really bad also and we might not have any chance at all image

Whatever happens i will need to think of some good questions to ask at the appointment. What kind of things do you wish you had asked? If we do need to go down IVF/ ICSI we are planning to pay to go privately as I am now 33 so do I need copies of all the results??

Thanks for your help.xx
(also posted in LTTTC)