Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFN :-(

Got the results this afternoon and our 1st try didn't work image

I'm going to have a bit of a break from here for a while, we can't try again until August, if we can get enough money together after our Wedding but i'll pop back before then.

Thanks for all your help and support though couldn't have done it without you.

xxx

Replies

• Ah hun I am so sorry, hopefully it will be second time lucky, big hugs xxx
  • So sorry hon its awful to go through all this and get that i'm dredding test day xx Keep trying though please don't give up it will be worth it in the end xx
  • Oh Fairy, I am so so sorry to read this. Look after eachother and take good care. xx
  • Aw sugar that must be heartbreaking for you, I do hope you manage to get the money together and your next attempt will be like a honeymoon baby. Goodluck for your wedding xx
  • aw my lovley

Just logged on to see about your test results. really really sorry. I just dont have the right words to say it.
    Please let us know how your wedding went.
    XXXXXXXX
  • I'm so sorry, never give up it will happen for you. Take care. Big hugs x
  • im so sorry ot hear your story, thinking of you both xx
  • So sorry it wasn't meant to be for you both this time.

We'll always be here to support you image

xxxxx
  • Thanks for your lovely messages girls image x
  • Oh Fairy sweetie I am so sorry to hear this. Hope you and OH are ok and that August comes around for you really quickly xx
  • Again, nothing to say except so sorry and hope you are being well looked after and that you can look forward to the wedding, and have some hope for the future.

Gem x
  • Fairy I'm so sorry to hear that your IVF cycle didn't work. I'm sorry not to have posted more as you've gone along too - I think I missed quite a lot of posts because I generally hide out on LTTTC. I can only imagine how hard it is to get a BFN after all of the treatment, but do take heart, it obviously all worked well, you responded well and got lots of eggs and a good number of embryos. Our nurse was saying too that they learn so much about you during the first cycle that, if it doesn't work, it means they can be much more accurate with doses, etc the next time round.

Hope you're able to relax over the next few months and really enjoy your wedding. We'll all be here for you when you get back.