Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

Hi Jjenko

seen you on how are you doing chick xx

Replies

• thinking of you,

hugs x
  • Hey Moonbean and Gem
    Have just logged on and seen your message.We were out enjoying the sun yesteray

We have to consider our next move. If there is one. We had said this was our last procedure.

If our appeal for funding comes through who knows?
    With half my mind I begin to suspect that we will have to accept being childless. I have such a wonderful husband and we are quite tired of the endless waiting.
    I would have been playing in a netball tournament this weekend and didnt sign up to the squad because if we had the embryo transfer had taken place I didnt want to add any guilt if I had another MC
    Small thing but everything revolves around LT TTC.

I am fourty in a few months and maybe the fight is over?
    Going to have a think for a couple of weeks and try and get enough money together for a holiday.
    XXXX
  • go and enjoy yourself mrs I hope for your appeal Re the netball and stuff although you have missed it you will be able to tell yourself that you did everything that you could hav which I think is important as it wil lleave you in no doubt. Whatever you decide you can do this in the knowledge that you have done your best.

Please tell me if I'm being to personal but would you consider adoption? I honestly think if it all does't work for me I would try this route, obv having a child of your own would be the best but helping a child that is in need of love, I'm sure would be a pretty great feeling too. I know of two girls that have been down this route and have been so happy with their choices, both went down IVF and unfortunately did not conceive. I am sure it is one of a million thoughts going through your head but I think no matter what the situation you would be a really fab mummy with so much love (and knowledge!!!) to give.

Love you loads jj