Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions

2 little emryos

Hi girls

As of yesterday at 2.15. I now have 2 little embryos on board. Have a very warm glow around me. I know a lot can go wrong still but I feel great and positive.

I test on the 5th December OMG feels like so long to go.

How is everyone else doing... Tiny baby dancer ????

Ok im going back to bed feet up... I may even talk to my tummy for encouragement...lol

Em x

[Modified by: emmanenagh on 24 November 2009 15:20:21 ]

Replies

• Hi girls

As of yesterday at 2.15. I now have 2 little embryos on board. Have a very warm glow around me. I know a lot can go wrong still but I feel great and positive.

I test on the 5th December OMG feels like so long to go.

How is everyone else doing... Tiny baby dancer ????

Ok going back to bad and I may just talk to my tummy for a little encouragement...lol

Em x
  • Well done Emma! I think TBD's term is PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise!). Correct me if I'm wrong TBD!!! Good luck for the next ten days and hope you get your BFP next Saturday!

xxx
  • He he MrsH, yesy you are correct....Em you are PUPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It such an exciting time. Loads and loads of luck sweetie. Did you have 3 day transfer or blastocysts in the end?

I am afraid I am a little less PMA right now, but I won't bring down the mood on your post!

Hip hip hooray for you sweetie xxx
  • Em that is fantastic news... 2 little embies are nesting nice and and comfy in you... and as the girls are saying you are PUPO!!! image I am looking forward to seeing your BFP in the next 10 days!
    xxx
  • Fantastic news Em............well done hun, rest up now!!!

TBD............how you doing hun, yesterday you sed you were low on PMA is everything ok???

Mrs Bee x x x
  • Hey Em, hope you're resting well and feeling a lovely glow about your little babies!!!

Mrs Bee, thanks for asking after me. Don't want to take over em's thread, but I've done a separate post and feeling much better today, ta for asking!

xxx
  • I saw your note after I had written it !!!!.....DOH

Mrs Bee x
  • Hi Girls

Ta for all the lovely messages.

Glad your feeling better TBD. Didn't have a great day today.
    Woke with severe back pain in the night and doubt does start a little bit. Also doesn't help being in horrible humor tonight and picked a huge fight with hubby.

Tomorrow is always another day. I'm also going to leave the house for a 5 minute walk just to get fresh air...

Oh yeah TBD we did a 5 day blast.

Em x

• Good luck and finger crossed for you x
  • How you doing Em, I hope your resting up and taking things easy!!!

Roll on the 5th !

Mrs Bee x x x
  • Hey Em,
    Hope you're keeping positive sweetie. I had loads of aches and pains just like AF....it was very worrying.....but look what happened!!! I found positive visualisation really got me through it all. Stay strong and look after you and your beans! xxx
  • Emma how are you going?? Good luck for the 5th sweetie. xx