Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

anyone had 4 c-sections?

Has anyone had 4 c-sections, as i would love another baby but im scared as the risks are higher with your 4th c-section

Replies

• I'm about to have no 4 in less than 3 weeks - tbh they haven't said anything about it - more just about what I am going to do about contraceptive afterwards - they keeing pushingme for sterilisation! x
  • iv only had 3, but my consultant said it would be fine to have another. (she said this whilst on the table having dd3, not exactly at the forfront or my mind at that time)
    I would like a 4th but not sure when yet dd3 is 4months old, there was only a yr between 1st & 2nd section and 3 yrs between 2nd & 3rd section.
    Good luck for 4th section taffygirl. x
  • Ahh Thanks Alot for your replys.
    Me and H2B would really love another. I went to see my doctor about this and she was more a less telling me the risks of having a 4th c-section. but she said she isn't telling me not to try for another. but I just feel so scared. and would like 2nd opions on women who have had a 4th one to tell me what they thought. x
  • taffygirl good luck on your 4th c-section, Could you keep me updated on how you get on? Me and h2b have now started trying so hopefully it not be too long!!
  • HI Rebekah, of course I will keep you updated _ i am actually less worried this time round then I was with no 3 - lol xx
  • That's good to hear. Cant wait to get pregnent now. (still think i'll be worrying all the way through though!! LOL) Thanks Taffygirl. X x
  • rebekah1981 im with you on that cant wait to have bubs no4 going to wait 1 yr before ttc no4 dd3 is only 5 months old so maybe just after her 1st birthday, i cant wai tbut like you will probley be scared all the way through,
    taffygirl cant wait to hear bout your section 4 experience.
    xx
  • Hi Funshine,
    My youngest is just over 2 and a half so maybe she will be 3 and a half by the time we have baby number 4, good luck. x