Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due date was yesterday

oh well due date was yesterday and no sign of things starting yet, was told last week i would be getting a sweep but mw was on holiday so the covering mw said "she" prefers to let nature take its course and then surprise surprise she wondered why my blood pressure was raised i think it may have been because of what she had said!!! im really not to bothered though im actually quite scared and would happily stay pregnant indefinately at this point image  but the phone calls have started, as if i am going to sneak off and have the baby without letting at least one person know. i know my family are just being caring but it is hard work!!

and please next time you see a heavily pregnant woman do not say "STILL HANGING ON THEN?" she may kill you imageimage

phew glad i got that off my chest xxxx

Replies

• Know the feeling,only too well.
    Now 7 days late I get that every day at school.
    Priceless though was Erin's teacher yelling Not had it then across a very crowded playground.Everyone looks at the fat lady.Everyone stares at the fat lady everyday.Some ask,most just give me a wide birth.
    I don't answer the phone,I let the machine get it.
    Good luck,hope you have your's soon
  • Caidyn Murrison was born on 27th May (his uncles 16th bday!)

weighing in at 8lbs 7oz was induced early because a scanned showed that he was on the small side but he wasnt so all is well. labour was good only lasted 5 hours! did tear but he's worth it.

im over the moon with my two gorgeous boys imageimageimage

xxxx

• Congratulations to you all and welcome baby Caidyn.
    Enjoy your baby.
  • Congrats Jo and Ems on both of your babies safe arrival x