Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

F.A.O arg - sorry if i'm pestering you

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Michelle - brag away, you deserve to be proud!!I know how you feel, my oldest has always done well but I didn't think his brother would do as well academically - he has totally surprised me and is doing even better in some ways than his older brother. It is such a relief when they are doing well at school as as you say, they will have more options for their future. It is especially great with her being an August baby so thanks for making me feel better and still hope for a summer baby.xx
  • Options
    Hi Michelle - brag away, you deserve to be proud!!I know how you feel, my oldest has always done well but I didn't think his brother would do as well academically - he has totally surprised me and is doing even better in some ways than his older brother. It is such a relief when they are doing well at school as as you say, they will have more options for their future. It is especially great with her being an August baby so thanks for making me feel better and still hope for a summer baby.xx
  • Options
    Hey arg, from eldest to youngest our birthdays fall, Sept 12th, June 19th, May 28th, March 28th and Dec 3rd. Having taught children though i must say a see little difference beyond the age of 6/7 in where children's birthdays fall within the academic year. I also see no difference when teaching children who are from large families compared to only children.
    Jo xx
  • Options
    Hi Jo - sorry haven't been around for a few days as had Abigail's birthday and a busy weekend with family/friends/her parties. I am absolutely exhausted!!
    Thanks for the birthdays - it's really interesting and also resassuring especially that you see no difference between large families and only children!!
    How are you? xx
  • Options
    Hey arg. i'm really well, can't believe i'm 21 wks already, this pregnancy is flying by. Had my 20wk scan last week which was great, everything seemed normal and average, nice high placenta nowhere near the birth canal. Still have to see the consultant in 4 weeks but think she will simply just sign me back over to midwife led care - well i hope so. Booked a holiday for May which i can hardly wait for - hope the plane won't be too much of a nightmare with two under 3 1/2 and a bump lol - when i booked it a few weeks ago my bump wasn't too big but bloody hell its gone crazy in the last fortnight so heaven knows what its going to be like in 6 weeks time - when i tell people i'm just over halfway they just stare at me like i'm a hippo! Hope you and your brood are well and your nearer deciding whether to go for number 4 or not.
    Jo xxx
  • Options
    Hi Jo how are you? Where are you going on holiday? I always dread plane journeys with my 3 but they aren't usually as bad as I think they are going to be!!
    Glad your placenta is out of the way!!
    I am still enjoying having my little girl so much - she just looks so cute with her summer dresses on and I sometimes wish I could be happy with just 3 children....but I just can't get no 4 out of my mind!! xx
  • Options
    Hey i'm well almost 25wks now which is flying by - saw my consultant yesterday and had a very thorough check up, she was very happy to sign me back to midwife led care and is happy for me to go for homebirth - she also reassured me that all the midwives in my district team have been on advanced perinial repair courses and therefore if i did tear i'd be in good hands so that has put my mind at rest in lots of ways. Hope you are well, the weather has been so lovely and its been so great to get the little ones outdoors without coats and scarves etc - we're going to Playa Blanca in Lanzarote for a couple of wks May 10th so only 2weeks from tomorrow yippee, its a fab hotel called the Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel i would recommend it to anyone with young children. Just looking into birth pool hire at the minute but not sure is its for me and hubby thinks we should just buy one he's a bit funny about hiring things.
    Jo xx

[Modified by: Jojomummy on April 25, 2009 02:26 PM]