Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What to ask ..............

I'm due to see my MW tomorrow morning for my 34 week appointment. I've not had the same MW twice during the whole pregnancy so have only mentioned that I want a homebirth to two of them (one at my booking in appointment and then one at the next appointment).

I therefore thought I really need to mention it this time round so I can get it all booked in and obviously get my HB pack in a few weeks time.

The reason I'm posting is I want to know is there anything that I need to ask the MW with regard to the HB when I see her on Wednesday. The only thing that I can really thing of is what sort of things will I need to have in preparation for the HB.

If anybody can help I would much appreciate it.

Am actually hoping that I will be able to get my HB as I think baby is lying in a transverse position at the moment as when my bump goes hard its going across my stomach as opposed to down either side like it has done in previous weeks. Fingers crossed that this baby will move as I really don't want a CS.

Love and hugs
Clare & Blob
34+2