Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

help

omg! 3 sweeps! im now 3 cm dilated, 50% effaced whatever that means! soft but a little posterior...

iv had major bloody shows and there are traces of blood in my wee when i wipe...

i had a lot of cramping but then i went to sleep and it stoppd! what can i do to re start it??? please help i really dont want to be induced!!!!

xxxxx

Replies

• when i was induced they made me walk laps of the hospital, spicy food and sex is a deffinate ive been told!

hope things get moving soon, i have to say being induced was something i calmly told them theyd NEVER do again, but i was induced 6, yes SIX times!

• with the same child? xx
  • yep, not normal practice so dont panic, he had some problems show up at a 32 week scan so they did everything to shift him naturally but i didnt react to it in the slightest so he was a planned section!

Then with lola straight to a section as im 'immune' to the prostoglandin!

• bloody hell lmao merry xmas xx
  • Totally irrelevant to post sorry but does anyone know what  * i provisionally offer you the job * ' Mean??