Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

am i goin to have another pre term baby......

hey just wantin abit ov advice really....whats the best thing to do see to be honest i dont want to be stuck in hosp as iv 2 children at home.....well im actually 32+3 today...iv had 2 pre term birth befor 1st was 6 weeks early and 2nd was 4 weeks early....i actually went into labour at 8 weeks early with both of them they managed to stop the labour and i had the steroid injections..in result i had t stay in hosp....soo i held out for the further weeks.....

You see i think i maybe starting labour again as iv had terrible back ache 4 past 2 days....been to toilet (opened bowels) lots althou its not diohria im weeing lots 2....im havin like bad period pains and feel really heavy! (pressure at bottom of my tummy) am loosing lots of snotty like discharge (a kno its gross but a dont know how to explain) im suffering with SPD so i dont kno if thats why im in pain....a hope all this makes sence and some1 could give me any answers...a know u may be thinkin...("its her 3rd she should know") but every labour starts differents....thanks

kirsty :?

Replies

• Options
    Hi there, I dont know if you already have but I think it would be the best thing to go to your MAC or day unit to get checked out given your history.

It may all be down to the SPD and babies position but it's better to be safe than sorry. Least if you were in early labour you would have chance for steroid's.

I had SPD with some of my kids and the symptoms you descibe are one's I experienced with it. If that helps?

I was admitted to hospital with my first baby at 30+5 I had my baby ar 31+2. Luckily I had the steriod's. I have since had 4 more children all full term.

Hope I helped a little hun1 Best of luck x image