Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ADVICE PLZZZZZ

hey just wantin abit ov advice really....whats the best thing to do see to be honest i dont want to be stuck in hosp as iv 2 children at home.....well im actually 32+3 today...iv had 2 pre term birth befor 1st was 6 weeks early and 2nd was 4 weeks early....i actually went into labour at 8 weeks early with both of them they managed to stop the labour and i had the steroid injections..in result i had t stay in hosp....soo i held out for the further weeks.....

You see i think i maybe starting labour again as iv had terrible back ache 4 past 2 days....been to toilet (opened bowels) lots althou its not diohria im weeing lots 2....im havin like bad period pains and feel really heavy! (pressure at bottom of my tummy) am loosing lots of snotty like discharge (a kno its gross but a dont know how to explain) im suffering with SPD so i dont kno if thats why im in pain....a hope all this makes sence and some1 could give me any answers...a know u may be thinkin...("its her 3rd she should know") but every labour starts differents....thanks

kirsty

Replies

• Options
    hey huni, i'm no expert but i think with your history you should give the hospital a call to be on the safe side. If your only 32 weeks its better to be safe than sorry. x
  • Options
    I agree, i know you don't want to end up having to stay in hospital but its better to be safe. image x