Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

show sat & sun.......how long????

hi ladies,

a quick question.......

i lost a show first thing sat morning, it was yellowy / green and like snot ( sorry tmi) and then again on sunday dinner. I had been having really bad backache so was therefore in the bath and noticed it swim by. lol There was a lot more and this time tinged with blood. When i wiped myself there was even more. I put it on some tissue and called the mau as i am booked in for homebirth and wanted to let them no something maybe be going on.

The backache continued for hours and also mild tightenings irreguarly so they sent a midwife to check me over.

I was told baby is slightly back to back and thats why i am having all the backache, my cervix is 2-3 cm stretchy and soft. She also performed a sweep at the same time. (she said after having children previously it can be slightly open)

i have been having mild to moderate tightenings since 3pm sun, they are coming infrequent and not too painfull just uncomfy. They stop for a while then pick back up again.

anybody had this? im not sure if it is like slow labour? as i havn't had this with my previous 3 i am really unsure.

its driving me mad!!!!!

louise x