Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4??

hi everyone, i had my 3rd section in december and am expecting again! has anyone else had 4 sections?? x

Replies

• hello

congratulations, i know funshine (due in june) is going to be having her 4th section very soon x
  • Hi, I've not had any c-secs myself but have a couple of friends who have successfully had 4 (one of whom is now expecting no.5 though consultant led care). I know they say that each pregnancy puts greater strain on your health and old scar tissues but if you're not majorly overweight before falling pregnant and look after yourself throughout your pregnancy then you should have no problems.
  • hya im on my 4th section having it on the 9th June well that my provisional date, i replyed to you thread in pregnancy too, all my sections have been quite close together, im over weight myself but never had any problems all my setion recoveries have gotten better each time, the only thing my consultant was worried about this time was the placenta being over my scar but its up at the top and the back so consultant has said that the section is no more risky than a 3rd section it just may take a little longer to get baby out due to scar tissue!!

xxx