Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

Does this mean anything (a bit gross sorry)

Hi,

Sorry,the following is totally TMI and I apologise but I am a first timer and just wondering.

I am currently 36+2 and for the last couple of days I have felt like I am going to the loo for a number two about 5 times over the course of the day. That is more times than I would normally go in a week and I can honestly say I havent changed my eating habits! I also feel like there is a lot of pressure 'down there' as well as quite a lot of mucus discharge. People also keep commenting that my bump is lower. Are any of these things signs that labour is close or is it all just normal for this stage of pregnancy?

Thanks xx

Replies

• Your body will be preparing its self having all sorts of little rehersals. You will know when it starts but all this stuff is good because it means your body is getting ready xx good luck for your birth xx
  • i had this!

it felt like i was pooing all day long lol, its babies head getting further and further down, theres not a lot of room there :P

i had my girl at 38+3 and i think it was due to all the pressure as my waters went like a dam broke lol