Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hi

hello girls i need some help last night me and my oh bd an about 1hr 1/2 - 2hrs later i started haveing tightenings and they havent stopped since but the thing is i aint been feeling to good since they started as im hot my stomache feels weird and (tmi) iv emptied my bowels a few times i just dont know if its normal or not as i never had this with my other 2 im due tomorrow?? Thanks in advance image xx

Replies

• How often are your tightenings and how long are they lasting? DTD can trigger labour (it did with my DD) and labour can make you experience either constipation or diaorrhea. If tightenings are occuring regularly within 10mins of each other and lasting 60secs or more you may well be in early labour.
  • Hi image im not sure to be honest do you think i should start timing them and yep i had diaorrhea wasnt very nice at all also there not painful just uncomfortable x x
  • I would keep an eye on it, try timing the next few tightenings that you experience to get an idea on regularity and duration. If it doesn't ease up and you start to feel too uncomfortable call your MW/delivery suite who may then examine you and give you a better idea of what's happening. Best wishes
  • Ok i will do and thank you image ill post if anything changes x x