Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

didnt get my vabc afterall ;(

well all was a go go for my vabac, i went into labour naturally at 40+2 and managed at home for a good while, sadly when i went to hospital our baby was found to be in fetal distress with possible scar rupture so i had a quick emergency section, thankfully awake! i had a good cry on the way to theatre as that was my only chance to experience a natural delivery but i'm glad we are all safe and well,

so, if there are anymore it will be elective for me!

Replies

• Hi Piggypops,

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby girl. It must have been disappointing and scary, but you must be glad all was well in the end. At least you had a go at a vbac, so no regret, it just wasn't meant to be. I hope you had an easy recovery.

Enjoy your family! image
  • Ah sorry to hear it didn't work out as planned though. Good for you for giving it a go - sounds like Mother Nature just had different ideas. Congrats on your little girl xxx
  • Congratulations on the birth of your little girl!

• thanx ladies

the recovery was much faster than last time thamkfully x
  • congratulations chick! sorry it wan't the birth u had planned, but so glad ur both safe and well. take care xx