Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Dorothy perkins disappointing

I was in Dorothy Perkins today, one of the few shops in my local mall which stock maternity clothes and the assistant told me they are stopping stocking maternity and itl only be online soon. Very disappointing as there are so few shops that have a decent selection of affordable maternity clothes. Online shopping for clothes is such a hassle in terms of sizes and the extra cost of delivery!

Replies

• I agree it's the same with next, facing 3 weddings this summer at 18 weeks 24 weeks and 28 weeks with twins I am dreading finding a outfit that wont break the bank yet will look alright at all 3, arggghhhh
  • Hello ladies Im probably a bit late here but just seen your posts.  Ive found some lovely maternity clothing at www.babeswithbabies.com.  Really lovely, elegant dresses perfect for weddings and the great thing is some of them are breastfeeding dresses too so can be worn after baby is born.  Have a look image  May be helpful for breastfeeding clothing for you two now or keep in mind for any future babies?!