Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can anyone help?

Ok, so Im 33 weeks pregnant and have been trying to keep this one in since the 20th of August. I went to the hospital for bloody show and contractions on the 20th, I was 1.5cm dilated and 60% effaced. I had 5 contractions in the hour I was monitored. I got admitted and they started me on the steroid shots and mag to stop the labor. On the 24th I got to go home with some nefedipine to keep the contractions and labor under control. Now I have been noticing a few things but not sure if I should be too worried just yet and go back to the hospital. Since late last night I have had more painful lower back pain that seems to radiate to the lower front abdomen as well and down my tailbone as well, this comes and goes. I also have been noticing a sort of pressure it seems in my bum area?.. again, this comes and goes. And lastly I have this constant pain in my lower left pelvic area, like right where my leg meets my pelvic area, almost in that crack, but a teeny bit more to the pelvic area.. Also having some contractions and tightening in my tummy, but not so regular. The back and lower abdomen pain seems to be more regular... Could this mean baby may be coming soon?