Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could this be the start?

With my first I literally just started cramping early hours one day, had my show the next lunchtime along with my pre labour clear out then had her that evening 10 days early. With this one i seem to have been clearing out for weeks, it was particularly bad on Monday I was on the toilet all day! I'm incredibly achey and sore and feeling very heavy and sore down below. Woke up at 1am feeling very sick and had about 10 to 15 very sharp contraction like pains lasting about 30 secs, about 90 secs apart but then they stopped. Managed to get some sleep but woke up feeling very sick again and like I'm going to have another sitting on the toilet day image just a bit concerned as not quite 33 weeks yet and think she may be breech also. Any thoughts? X

Replies

• Options

Oh wow! Have you contacted your midwife? I dont know what labour is like so cant help but do keep me posted!x

• Options

not sure hun. could it be a tummy bug? i got one 2 weeks before my due date. x

• Options

I've been ok today just really achey. But no more contractions so they must've just been bad Braxton hicks! X

• Options

did u call your midwife LH86

• Options

No I've been out all day. My friend said she had her pre labour clear out about 2 weeks before she had her 2nd. I've only been once today and no more Braxtons just really achey. dont think I'm gona last much longer, see midwife on New Year's Eve so well c wot she says then x