Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

Meeting my baby in 4 days!!

Omg, that is all I can say. So surreal knowing when she's coming. I'm like, super excited even if the thought of the op makes me totally freak out. image x

Replies

• whoop whoop im so excited for you! 

• Ah hun op will be fine at least it's planned. And you will be holding your little girl soon. So excitingimage bet your daughter is excited too xx
  • We haven't told her yet, we've been hinting that she's coming soon but I don't want her fretting over me having to stay in hospital as I know there will be tears when she comes to visit and realises I'm not coming home. Gona tell her on Tuesday after my pre clerking I think x

• when i had my 2nd id never left my 1st and i went into labour early and stopped they made me stay overnight. my 1st was fine i was a reck though!!! i cried soso much.

• Think her dads gona take her bowling or something to keep her occupied. Fx we won't have to stay in long x

• wow!! Have she got a name yet?xx

• Not yet no ill decide while I'm being stitched up x

• ha ha. she might end up being called 'ouch'!! xx

• ha ha or the f word lol. No we have a few names set aside n have 30-40 mins stitching time before we can announce the birth anyway to decide x

• So exciting! I can completely empathise as i know what a whirlwind of feelings it is!!x

• It's so weird knowing that she's coming. Have to admit it's been handy planning around childcare for Caitlin and knowing when he starts paternity leave so we can sort out finances. And im glad I won't b going overdue lol, no rushing to hospital in the snow or Ice at rush hour. X