Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Say goodbye to the bump!

Well I've had my Stellisept shower just sat now having some quiet moments with my baby before I wake the gruesome twosome. Still having very painful bx since tea time last night so I guess it's a good thing they're delivering her today! Feeling sick and emotional and a little overwhelmed but I've waited 9 long painful months to get here and it doesn't actually matter to me anymore that I'm not getting the birth I'd been dreaming if. I just want her here.

Goodbye girls hopefully I'll be back later today minus one bump, plus one gorgeous baby! image xxx

Replies

• Good luck, look forward to your ba x

• Good luck honey! Xxx

• Thanks girls am sat waiting now xx

• Good luck!  Looking forward to seeing a pic of your little girl x

• Thanks chick I'm all gowned up n ready to go just waiting now should be in around dinner time hopefully before x

• Eeeeeek I bet the waiting around is horrendous!!! Not much longer to go though image x

• I'm bored lol. I'm in a room with 2 other women having natural births aswell which doesn't help! They're 2 and :3cm dilated and already panting for gas n air lol they got a long way to go x

• Not long to go now lovely , hope you go down before lunch ,bet you can't believe the day is finally here , lotsalove x x  

• All the best for today babes! love the bump pic and cant wait to see the beautiful little bubba

lol that made me giggle 2-3 cm and they panting for the gas hahaha i didnt hit that stuff till a lot later on.

Sooooo excited for you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Ooo exciting! Good luck! You'll be fine!x

• The lady who's 4cm dilated is now crying n being moved to a room of her own n the 2cm dilated chav is cryin n pukin everywhere lol Jesus I came in 10cm dilated on 2 paracetamol with Caitlin! I'm still having really bad bx just sat here waiting with my sexy gown n stockings on lol. Get me outta here!! X

• haha made me chuckle!!  It scares me to think how my pain threshold will be....hoping it won't be as bad as those 2!! x

• U will b fine chick X

• lol OMG getting her own room! saying that tho i went into my own room to deliver lennon but was back in a shared room once i had him, even tho i was the only one in there till the following morning....it was nice just me and little man for a few hours.

Ang its strange lennon was back to back and i did it with a bit of gas and air but went drug free for the last hour as i wanted to stay in control, if i had know he was going to be back to back i would have asked for some thing for the pain, but as soon as his head popped out (sorry) the pain had gone! the last push to get him out i didnt even feel, i was just so happy he was here you forget the pain as soon as you see your little one.

xxxx

• I went straight into my own room with Caitlin. It looks like now they let u labour in the ward then take you off to a delivery room at some point, I just want this over with gettin really fed up now been here since 7 x

• Oh babes hope you dont have much longer to wait now! just think by the end of today you will have your little bubba xxx

• Good luck.

Go easy on te other ladies. Nobody knows their specific situation and if they've been induced or got back to back babies etc it will be worse earlier.

Let's not be judgemental. Us ladies have to stick together.image

I'm hoping it's all over for you by now.
  • Tulip i was not judging anyone

My son was back to back so i know the pain, he was a week late and i was induced, when braking my waters they where green so as you can imagen my son was very ill when born.

• Aww LH, hope you're ok hun? Thinking of you xxx

• thinking of you hun. hope all went well xxxxxxxxxxxxx