Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

will it start early again

ok ladies ai know alot of you know all this but im hoping to find some people who have had the experience ive just had and find out there experience sorry for those who know all about it as ill be repeating myself lol

last week at 30+3 i had a small bleed which ment i went into hospital to be monitored whilst there they realised i was possibly in labour now ive had 3 kids and as with my other 3 i wasnt really aware i was dialating i felt mild discompfort but put it down to being pg and it being no 4 ect so was suprised to say the least.

when they examined me they said i was 2-3cm and thinning and before i knew it i was on a drip to stop it and had a injection in me bum of steriods.

they sent me home on saturday and now im a tiny bit paraniod as they have said if it happens it happens ect but i dont have any real answers. i know they cant say why although my suspition is its down to a lettz i had a few years ago im sure they should of stitched me early on but due to the 12 year old that is my mw i didnt see the consultant until late.

so i guess what im asking is did anyone have the drip and go full term?? did they have it and not?? what was there experience?? also does anyone have silent labours where its not obvious they have started?? im terrified that if she comes early i wont notice until its to late and its one thing to have a term baby at home in a emergency but a prem one is a whole other massive issue