Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hospital bag!!

Hello ladies hope all is well! Only 7 weeks 2 days to go for me!! Just a quick question 1st timer and have no idea what I should pack and when I should pack my hospital bag! What do I need for baby and myself? Any help would be great thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    Heeey image

Pack now! Lol plus it will give you something to do. You will need a few things to take. Will list what i took

For me - couple pairs of pjs (when i got changed after giving birth i bled through a pair strait away so luckly i had another pair) dressing gown, socks (your feet get cold in labour for some strange reason), clothes to leave the hospital (something loose), lip balm!! Thats a must lol my lips went soo dry in labour with the gas and air, flannel and toilettries etc, pads! And lots lol i went through loads and was only there for the day, breast pads, energy drinks, chocolate to give you a energy boost. I think that was it for me.

For little one take nappies, bibs, about three vests incase they have a leakage, couple sleepsuits, blanket, something warm to take them home in, baby hat, baby wipes etc when changing nappy. Thats all i took image

I made sure i had the carseat ready as well x