Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

36 weeks had 19 hours of pain advice needed

Hi i am 36 weeks pregnant and yesterday was woken up with period like cramps , the pain were irregular but as the morning progressed they got down to every 10 mins , i phoned the hospital and they wanted to check me over , so my and the husband went up and they said it was nothing prob just painful braxton hicks and sent me home with painkillers even tho the pains were coming every 5 mins but baby was fine and had a good heart trace on the machine  image now this morning i am still getting pains nothing as bad but i feel so sick and i have a very sore back and feel so sleepy and i have no idea whats going on as my 3 other children was induced and youngest is 10 years old so this feels all new and nothing that i have ever experienced before and the hospital made me feel like i was stupid that i should know if i am in labor or not .

as anyone else experienced this and got any idea whats going on baby is still moving but not as much today but he is still active so not to worried i just don't understand why i feel so poorly today after everything yesterday x