Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

baby has an eviction date!!

Hi peeps 

well iv been booked in on the 20th of october for inducement image

just over a week to go! hope everyone else is good xxx

Replies

• That's great sarah rowland2! you must be so glad to finally have the date set and hopefully the next week will fly by! wishing you all the best. image

• Thank u I'm very excited! With every thing iv gone through last year I never thought I'd get to this point! Can't wait to hold and kiss my little man image

Just been ordering gifts for my little boy so baby can give his big brother some thing special when we come home xx
  • Really very pleased for you! image aww, that is so sweet! i did the same when my 2nd and 3rd were born too. i bought books and 'I'm a big sister' tops which still get worn proudly! i bet your little boy cant wait to meet his baby brother! 

• He is very excited I'm just hoping he will be ok, his 2 now and can help me if I ask him to get things but my fear is he might get a bit jell, but my other half is looking at 3 weeks off work so that should help lol xx
  • Glad for you, must be nice to have an end date. How're you feeling in general? My baby has decided to go back to back so trying to turn him! Don't think he's going anywhere soon - still, no more than 5 weeks left max!!! Take care x x

• Hi huni Lennon was back to back and I didn't even know till it was too late, this time round this monkey seems to be the right way image

It is nice being given a date, they are doing a sweep this Tuesday so hoping it might kick stuff offimage I'm feeling fine huni, getting a few more movements now as well which is nice, still got a lovely black eye from my fall 2 weeks ago lol not sure how long it will take to go xxx
  • Good luck sarah, I can't wait for your ba x

• thank you huni! feels like it was never gonna come image

iv just remembered i need to pack a bag for lennon as well! he was ment to have his grandad come to ours but now his going to his....makes no sense to me as lennon would be better at his own home, with his own bed ect but hayho! 

• I packed my daughters bag before I sorted my own things out!!

• Hi huni Lennon was back to back and I didn't even know till it was too late, this time round this monkey seems to be the right way image

It is nice being given a date, they are doing a sweep this Tuesday so hoping it might kick stuff offimage I'm feeling fine huni, getting a few more movements now as well which is nice, still got a lovely black eye from my fall 2 weeks ago lol not sure how long it will take to go xxx