Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Having a scan today

Hi ladies , Had an accident yesterday in my car, someone pulled out on me across a mini roundabout had to brake really hard and seat belt went into my tummy. Was taken to hospital baby seemed happy on monitor but they wanted to book me in for a scan. They called this morning and I'm going in today at 2 for one to make sure everything is ok. I have exactly 1 week now till my due date image) I'm going to see if they can tell me roughly how much baby weighs as I was a 10 pound baby and my husband wasn't light either lol. Hope everyone is well . Xx

Replies

• So sorry hun there really are some daft people on the roads! Hope all is well x
  • Aww sorry to hear that Hope your both ok! X
  • Scan went well, baby is l fine image and weighs 8lb plus lol xx
  • So glad to hear that all is well. Remember that even scans aren't that accurate so no need to worry about about a big baby. Hope other than that you're doing well x

• Aww thats briliant! I haven't had a scan since 20 weeks but on my chart I'm measuring between the 50th and 90th centile so they are estimating her weight to be between 9.2 and 9.9 hopefully shes not that! X