Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

we are home :)

Hello ladies and welcome to Harry image

We are both fine and im recovering very well after my c section.

I left the hospital friday evening but still needing bloods done as the crp bloods wont drop at the moment.

Had my staples and stitches out today at day 5 check up and harry was checked his lost a little weight but not much.

Its nice to be home, and im taking it as easy as i can.

Harry is amazing and we registered him today image he is a good sleeper and feeds well....around 2-3oz every 2-3 hours, last night he slept from 2am till 9am this morning! 

love to everyone xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Aww congratulations he is beautiful! Wow thats amazing sleeping that at 5 days old! Xx
  • Options

Thank you Abbey image he is my little gem, Lennon is settleing in well as a big brother as well which is fab image

He is a fab sleeper he goes down around 7pm and wakes at 2am has a feed then goes back down till around 9am image Lennon was the same and is still in the same sort of sleep pattern xxxx

• Options
    Glad to hear he is settling! I'm now 40+3 and totally fed up! Hoping little miss makes her apperance soon x
  • Options

Lovely! image

• Options
    Awww he's lush well done! Staples!? My hospital said they haven't used them for years! Glad all us well sounds like he's thriving x
  • Options

Lovely pics, glad to hear you're home x

• Options

Congratulations Sarah! He is gorgeous!! Glad you are home and recovering well after your c-section. image

• Options

Hi ladies 

recovery is very slow this time round but we have been signed off from the midwifes, and harry has put on 2oz since birth xx

• Options

Glad to hear he is doing so well! Hope you are getting lots of rest and the pain is not to bad. image