Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

33 weeks along

I am 33 weeks and I have been experiencing alot of pain today . so as i was walking to the movies i has this horrible pain and i thought it was just a braxton hick so i kept walking but then i started getting this weird feeling in my vagina like there was alot of pressure down there and it was hurting .. it happened while i was in the dollar store as well. after and hour or so I had to walk to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner and I had this really weird and horrible pain that basicly put me to the floor and made me wanna cry but i didnt like the fact i was getting stared at and it lasted for like 10 mins. so took a shower and decided to try out the whole self check if your dilated and stuff and my cervix was the size of the tip of my finger... is that normal??... not only that but i had alot more vaginal discharge then normal....and while i was up there the top wall or front wall what ever you call it was very rounded kinda like the top of a head so i dont know what that means ethier... am i just parinod or should i be concerned???

Replies

• Sounds like baby engaging down into your pelvis. It can be quite painful and then afterwards you almost feel like you are walking around the baby's head - does that sound similar?

If you're really worried then speak to your midwife or ring the labour ward 

• Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat Guidelines.

• hey I am 33 weeks and 3 days I have been sick bad but my Dr. will not help and go ahead a take my little gurl so she will not get sick too. what can I do to start labor. I have had a baby at 34 week's and he is four now and well