Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

C-section (baby back to back)

Wonder if anybody can give me some help / reassurance.. 

Had 2 have emergency c section with my little boy(he will be 3 this may) , progressed to Cm with him but he was back to back at the end, he weighed 9lbs 14! ( i only recently got told by my consultant that he was back 2 back) 

Had my consultant & growth scan today, my 2nd little one is weighing 5lbs 12 at the moment, consultant said they cant see any reason why i cant have normal delivery as i still progressed with my first and it wasn't a medical factor why i needed emergency c section, it was down to my first being back 2 back..

But i am extreamly worried about if my scar ruptures, i know that it isnt very common. my consultant told me that its 1 in 200...but my thoughts are i could be that one!!

I just dont want to have planned c section as we have a little one already, i know i will have to stay in hospital up to at least 3-4 days... i will be no good / off my feet for weeks and weeks and i just dont know whether i can deal with it,  my partner is so excellent and i just dont him having to look after me, our 2 year old and our new born as i know i wont be 100%!!

anyone had any experiences?? Please any advice would help, just feel really worried at the mo x :-(