Forum home Pregnancy Labour & birth

Back ache 37+3

Im 37+3 with my second boy for almost  week now i have had a persistent back ache which is really uncomfortable and im not able to rest the last few days i have had a horrible throbbing going though it on and off aswell as the dull ache today i went to the toilet just for a wee and when i wiped the was a pinkish stain on the tissue no discharge or anything but nothing again since has anyone experience this before? Could i be in slow back labor? Any advice would be great 

Replies

• Hi NicNac88, we thought you might want to checkout our Due in June 16 Birth Club as it's choc full of ladies due the same time as you, and they might be able to advise you about your back ache - we hope you're on the mend soon (either that or your baby is coming!)

• Hi Danielle i am already following that group and when i have posted in there before i have been ignored think because i didn't come on for a while they all got friendly with each other or something to be honest anytime i have even posted a new subject on here like this one nobody answers so i gave in and rang the midwife i don't really like bothering them all the time especially if its only a minor thing but i don't get any help anywhere else so il just stick to ringing them from now on but thank you

• Oh NicNac88, we're so sorry your posts have been missed. Could you bear to try again with the Due in June girls?
    If not, please don't worry, but we're so glad you called your midwife - please don't feel like you are bothering them - that's what they are there for.

• I have had alot of problems with this pregnancy so feel like i am always on the phone to them or the hospital that's all. I only joined made for mums because i do not get any advice/support from women in my family who have been through pregnancies and to be honest i don't feel like i have had what i was looking for on here so i think il just leave it now im close to the end 

• Oh, we're sorry to hear that, NicNac88. We know that lots of people find the advice and support they get on Chat hugely useful and we're really sad to hear that's not been the case for you.

We also know that you've posted some wonderful stuff yourself to help people on other threads - and we'd like to thank you so much for your kindness, warmth and wisdom.

We wish you loads of luck with the birth. And we'd love to hear all about the baby: if you'd like to come and tell us afterwards, we'd be so thrilled!